The present document governs the terms and conditions under which RFID Bulgaria EOOD provides services to the users thereof through the on-line store www.rfid.bg.
By using the services available on this site, user acknowledges that user has read the terms and conditions and agrees to them. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
1. Each product has core characteristics listed in detail in the web page presenting the respective article. The products may be looked up and sorted according to various filters offered by the site.
2. The price of each product is shown in the page describing the product and is for one piece. All prices EXCLUDE VAT.
3. The price of delivery is NOT INCLUDED in the price of the products.
4. How the ordered goods can be delivered is detailed in the section “Delivery and Payment Terms”.
5. Each user shall have the right to reject the products ordered from this on-line store within 7 (seven) working days after receipt of the goods. Where the customer wishes to return the goods, they must not have been used and their packaging must be intact. The goods are to be returned, accompanied by a rejection note, to the sender's address as follows: RFIID Bulgaria EOOD, 1113, Sofia, 25, Charles Darwin Street, office 2. RFID Bulgaria EOOD undertakes to refund the amounts paid by customer within 10 (ten) working days after the day of receipt of the rejected goods. The cost of delivery of the returned goods shall be for customer's account.
6. The owner and creator of this web site is RFID Bulgaria EOOD. Any user may examine the entire information published on it for their personal use only, with non-commercial purpose. Copying of materials (texts, pictures, technical characteristics, etc.) for any commercial purpose whatsoever shall be prohibited. Use of the published information in other sites shall be prohibited.
7. All names, logos and product symbols published in this site are trademarks or copyright materials property of their respective owners.
8. This on-line store allows users to post comments. The responsibility vis-a-vis the accuracy of the published information shall be solely borne by the user who posted the respective information. RFID Bulgaria EOOD reserves the right to remove posts that are off-topic for the blog discussion.